There are some brands that have made a name for themselves by launching customizable cosmetics for consumers, but for the most part, the majority of makeup formulas are one-size-fits-all—but not the Bespoke Mascara from Eyeko.
Over the years, Eyeko has released a number of innovative mascara products, but this one gives consumers the chance to create their own mascara by following three steps. Eyeko first asks consumers to describe their lashes, then detail the look that they would like to achieve as a result of using the product, such as greater length and definition or extra volume. From there, a user may also select their preferred style of brush applicator or let the brand choose for them.
The Bespoke Mascara is packaged in an elegant dark tube and box, reminding consumers that they are paying $40 for a premium, tailor-made product.
Eyeko's 'Bespoke Mascara' Features a Customizable Formula and Applicator
1. Customizable Cosmetics - The customization of cosmetics is becoming a growing trend, presenting disruptive innovation in the beauty industry.
2. Personalized Beauty - The trend of personalization in the beauty industry is driving innovation for personalized products, services and experiences.
3. Data-driven Cosmetics - Data-driven insights and consumer analytics is allowing for the creation of highly customized cosmetic products.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry is seeing a rise in customizable and personalized products and services, disrupting the traditional one-size-fits-all approach.
2. Technology - Technology continues to drive innovation in the beauty industry by allowing for personalized product development and data-driven insights.
3. Retail - Personalization is disrupting the traditional retail model by creating highly individualized products and shopping experiences.