I have recently found Lola's Ice and I have to say I think I prefer them to 'Scoop' as its a bit more about the ice cream / fun / flavours and a bit less about the design element of it and being too cool for school.
Their crazy ice cream van offers home made eclectic sorbets and ice creams and is all organic from UK supplies. You can even hire the van and your choice of sorbets for any event you wish.
The seasonal fare currently on offer includes;
Horseradish ice cream
Bourbon vanilla ice cream with summer fruit, Raspberry sauce or Pedro Ximenez sherry
Red summer fruit ice cream
Valhrona chocolate sorbet with a brandy snap
Pina colada' - coconut and white rum sorbet with pineapple on a stick
Burnt orange caramel ice cream
Eton Mess ice cream
Affogato al caffÃ©
Fresh mint ice cream with a chocolate brownie
Pineapple and chilli sorbet
Beetroot and Cassis Sorbet
Hokey pokey ice cream
Gin and tonic sorbet
Melon and ginger sorbet
Lemongrass ice cream
Memphis Belle (apricots, Southern Comfort and Oloroso sherry)
Banana toffee ice cream
'Black Forest Gateau' Sundae
Star Anise and Saffron Ice Cream
"Turkish Delight" (Rose petal and Lemon Verbena Ice Cream)
Check out Scoop too, another UK ice cream company:
Ice Cream for Grown Ups
1. Bespoke Ice Cream Vans - Opportunity for custom-designed ice cream vans that offer unique and organic flavors.
2. Eclectic Sorbets and Ice Creams - Demand for unconventional and diverse flavor combinations in sorbets and ice creams.
3. Event-based Ice Cream Hire - Increasing popularity of renting ice cream vans and offering customized sorbet selections for various events.
1. Artisanal Ice Cream - Innovative opportunities for ice cream brands to create organic and artisanal flavors.
2. Event Planning and Catering - Disruptive innovation potential in providing unique ice cream offerings for events and catering services.
3. Food Truck Industry - Integration of bespoke ice cream vans into the thriving food truck industry.