True fans of the epic poem Beowulf are going to want to pick up a pair of these Beowulf socks. These Beowulf socks aren't much to look at, but they do contain an untranslated piece of the poem written in Anglo-Saxon.
These Beowulf socks may not help you defeat Grendel, but they are the perfect way for you to show your love for your favorite piece of literature/Angelina Jolie film. At five dollars a pair, these socks are also a steal of a deal as well. I AM BEOWULF!
Beowulf Socks Bring the Epic Poem to Your Dresser Drawer
1. Literary Merchandise - There is an opportunity for businesses to explore creating merchandise for literary works to appeal to a specific target audience.
2. Nostalgic Clothing - Businesses can capitalize on this trend of creating nostalgic clothing which allows consumers to display their love for established cultural icons.
3. Unconventional Product Placement - The idea of placing literary references on everyday items is a creative way for businesses to promote their products to a different target audience.
1. Apparel Industry - Clothing manufacturers can explore creating apparel that features literary references to appeal to book lovers.
2. Entertainment Industry - The creation of merchandise can expand to the entertainment industry as an additional revenue stream through licensing deals with TV shows, movies, and novels.
3. Marketing Industry - Using unconventional product placement can create an opportunity for marketers to promote products in a new way to a different target audience.