If there were ever a pair of glasses that would set you back greatly in terms of finances (but be totally worth it), it's got to be the Bentley x Estede Sunglasses.
The Bentley x Estede Sunglasses will set costumers back a staggering $45,000. Why? It's because these are handcrafted in Germany and are equipped with polarized lenses from Zeiss -- and maybe the fact that they are made with gold frames. The side of the arms shows off the Bentley 'B' logo. The pieces are also finished in hand-polished enamel coating complete with engraved surfaces just to show how much work was put into each of the frames. All are made to order and are limited to 100 pieces with each individually numbered. These are available in white gold, rose gold, and platinum.
Glam Up with the Bentley x Estede Sunglasses
1. Luxury Sunglasses - The demand for ultra high-end sunglasses like the Bentley x Estede Sunglasses highlights the trend of luxury eyewear.
2. Handcrafted Designs - The handcrafted nature of the Bentley x Estede Sunglasses demonstrates the trend of consumers seeking unique, artisanal products.
3. Limited Edition Collectibles - The limited edition production and individually numbered pieces of the Bentley x Estede Sunglasses exemplify the trend of collectible luxury items.
1. Eyewear - The eyewear industry can explore opportunities to cater to high-end customers seeking exclusive, luxury sunglasses like the Bentley x Estede Sunglasses.
2. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods companies can tap into the market for handcrafted, limited edition collectibles such as the Bentley x Estede Sunglasses.
3. Artisanal Manufacturing - The artisanal manufacturing industry can leverage the demand for unique, handcrafted products by collaborating with luxury brands like Bentley and Estede.