Giving new meaning to the phrase â€œliving in a bubbleâ€ are these balloon-shaped home additions created by Beijing architects MAD.
Created as additions to traditional siheyuans, historical Chinese city dwellings, these bubbles strive to improve living conditions while maintaining the urban fabric. With China's population explosion, the first siheyuan appeared in a small courtyard in Beijing and provided a toilet and staircase. These extensions are sure to up the ante!
Implications - Businesses that can satisfy the growing consumer demands for cutting-edge and revolutionary designed products will benefit in significant ways in today's society. Consumers will likely invest their money in products that embody the superiority and modern advancements of the human race.
Beijing Architects MAD Create Innovative Home Additions
1. Innovative Home Additions - Opportunity to create and market unique, futuristic home additions that enhance living conditions.
2. Urban Fabric Preservation - Opportunity to develop new architectural designs that blend modern living with traditional urban structures.
3. Cutting-edge Design - Opportunity to meet consumer demands for groundbreaking, aesthetically pleasing products that embody modern advancements.
1. Architecture - Opportunity for architects and designers to explore new concepts and techniques in creating innovative home additions.
2. Construction - Opportunity to specialize in building and implementing unique, futuristic home additions.
3. Interior Design - Opportunity to create and decorate living spaces within these innovative home additions, catering to the evolving taste and needs of consumers.