Beginning Boutique, the Gen Z focused, Aussie-based fashion label, recently unveiled its new 'Euphoria' inspired New Years Eve collection. Dubbed 'Disco Made Me Do It,' the series "combines the fantasy and escapism that Euphoria brought to millions of young women during [the] lockdown, with dialed up bright accents and head-turning impact."
The Disco Made Me Do It collection boasts vibrant colorways including strong metallics, sequins, and pops of zebra print while taking inspiration from the wardrobes of lead characters Maddy and Jules. The capsule boasts standout features such as a metallic crinkle jersey, rhinestone straps, gold lurex rib sets, and more.
The entire collection is available to purchase online from Beginning Boutique with prices starting at $52 USD.
Image Credit: Begging Boutique
Beginning Boutique Debuted a 'Euphoria' Inspired NYE Collection
1. Teen Drama-themed Fashion - Teen drama themed fashion, inspired by popular TV shows and movies, can attract younger consumers and create a new niche market for designers.
2. Colorful Capsule Collections - Designers can create themed capsule collections that boast colorful and shiny fabrics to create an eye-catching impact on consumers.
3. Experiential Fashion - The rise of themed fashion collections based on popular TV shows and movies creates an immersive and experiential experience for consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers and retailers can capitalize on the popularity of teen dramas by creating themed collections that resonate with viewers.
2. Entertainment Industry - TV networks and film studios can collaborate with fashion designers to create exclusive collections inspired by their shows and movies.
3. E-commerce Industry - Online retailers can leverage the popularity of teen dramas by offering exclusive capsule collections that appeal to their Gen Z audience.