Movies frequently inform the cosmetic industry and the most recent example is Hot Topic's Beetlejuice-inspired palette aptly named the 'Handbook for the Recently Deceased.'
The eyeshadow palette is perfect for the Halloween season and beyond as it features colors that can be used to create subtle and bold night-out looks. Of course, the collection features more audacious hues like bright orange, red and three shades of green, but each color arrives in a highly wearable shade that can inspire a costume or a bold, everyday makeup look.
True fans of the film franchise will additionally love this product because of its packaging, which stays true to the film's roots by incorporating the famed white and black strips.
Hot Topic Released a Beetlejuice-Inspired Palette
1. Cosmetic Collaboration Trends - Opportunities for cosmetics brands to collaborate with popular films and franchises to create themed makeup palettes.
2. Holiday Makeup Trends - The popularity of seasonal and holiday-themed makeup products and collections, offering consumers a unique and festive beauty experience.
3. Nostalgia-inspired Makeup Trends - Growing demand for makeup products that tap into nostalgia by referencing iconic films and pop culture references.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetics brands can capitalize on the demand for film-inspired makeup palettes and collaborate with popular franchises to drive sales and engage with fans.
2. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the popularity of themed makeup palettes by curating and promoting limited edition collections, attracting customers seeking unique and collectible beauty products.
3. Film and Entertainment Merchandising - Film and entertainment franchise owners can explore partnerships with cosmetics brands to create branded makeup products that cater to fan demand and extend the reach of their intellectual properties.