The Beer Holster is a convenient caddy for your drink. Taking it back to the old wild west, this rugged leather carrier is a hands-free way to hold your ice cold beer.
Available at Red Envelope, the Beer Holster easily snaps on to a standard belt and wraps around the thigh for added support.
With Father's Day just around the corner, this Beer Holster will made an awesome gift for any beer-loving dad.
Implications - The alcoholic beverage industry is seemingly recession-proof and business continues to boom. Considering that, companies with products that complement beer or alcohol in general will undoubtedly benefit from the social movement toward spirits and lighter drinks. Beer holsters, chic bars and new drink combinations will all find favor due to this generation's growing fascination with alcohol.
Western Holder Carries Your Drink So You Don't Have To
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - Opportunity for companies with products that complement beer or alcohol in general.
2. Beer Accessories - Growing demand for innovative beer holsters and other beer-related products.
3. Social Drinking Culture - Increasing fascination with alcohol presents an opportunity for chic bars and new drink combinations.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - Companies producing and distributing alcoholic beverages.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Manufacturers and retailers of beer holsters and other beer-related accessories.
3. Hospitality and Entertainment - Chic bars and restaurants catering to the growing social drinking culture.