Full of illustrations and instructions, the Beer Craft Book teaches amateur beer brewers to make their very own personalized alcoholic beverage. Written by William Bostwick and Jessi Rymill, the book will have you more than ready to start your own beer business.
Both amateur beer makers, the authors include intricate details and encourage experimentation in the process. The Beer Craft Book includes everything from the very first step of preparing ingredients to branding your new-found beer. With handy infographics to make things even easier, the book is a great first step to take when thirsty for some homemade beer.
Take a look at the Beer Craft Book and you will transform yourself from a beer amateur to a beer connoisseur in just a few pages.
For Those Looking to Make a Homemade Brew, the Beer Craft Book is for You
1. Homemade Beer Making Trend - The rising trend of amateur beer making creates opportunities for instructional books and tools, as well as online communities for sharing brewing knowledge.
2. Personalized Beverages Trend - Consumers are increasingly interested in personalized beverages, creating opportunities for businesses to offer customizable brewing kits and experiences.
3. DIY Beverage Business Trend - As more consumers become interested in making their own beer, there is a growing opportunity for entrepreneurs to turn this trend into a profitable business venture.
1. Book Publishing Industry - The Beer Craft Book demonstrates the potential for instructional books on DIY beverage making, presenting an opportunity for publishers to release similar books on other types of drinks.
2. Brewing Supplies Industry - The trend of amateur beer making provides a new demographic for brewing supply companies to target, presenting opportunities for creating specialized ingredients, tools, and kits.
3. Craft Beer Industry - The trend towards personalized, unique beer is consistent with the current craft beer movement, presenting opportunities for small-scale breweries to offer unique beer-making experiences and products.