This new craze in beauty treatments won’t just sting your pockets, it uses actual bee stings and it hurts like hell. They don’t say it does, but it must do. My eyes are watering.
It is a specialist clinic where clients pay per sting to treat ailments such as stiffness of the joints and arthritis. And more randomly (and this annoys me) liver disease and cancer. I would guess it most certainly has no impact on this latter category of serious ailments.
The video explains all.
1. Bee Venom Therapy - Bee venom therapy trend offers potential for disruptive innovation in the beauty and health sectors.
2. Pay-per-sting Treatments - Pay-per-sting treatment trend presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in healthcare and wellness industries.
3. Alternative Medical Treatments - Growing trend of alternative medical treatments creates potential for disruptive innovation in the healthcare industry.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Bee venom therapy trend in the beauty and cosmetics industry offers disruptive innovation opportunities.
2. Healthcare - Pay-per-sting treatments and alternative medical treatments trends create disruptive innovation opportunities in the healthcare industry.
3. Wellness and Rehabilitation - Pay-per-sting treatments trend presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the wellness and rehabilitation industries.