Despite featuring a scruffy model with a very laissez-faire attitude towards grooming, the Bedwin & the Heartbreakers Fall/Winter 2010 collection still boasts some pretty clean styles.
Looking to dominate menswear once more this fall are skinny ties, blazers and cardigans. The Bedwin & the Heartbreakers lookbook also features henleys, ringer tees and various other outerwear pieces. These styles are probably best worn on the days your beard mirrors that of their featured model.
Implications - No longer looking for items that are over exaggerated, shoppers in modern society are attracted to ones that are more subtle. Items that feature a simpler aesthetic appeal to those who want to maintain a more classic appearance.
Bedwin & The Heartbreakers Fall/Winter 2010 Collection
1. Subtle Aesthetics - Opportunity: Develop minimalist fashion items that appeal to customers seeking a classic appearance.
2. Skinny Ties - Opportunity: Create a line of skinny ties that cater to the growing demand for sleek and modern menswear.
3. Laissez-faire Grooming - Opportunity: Offer grooming products and services that embrace a more relaxed and natural look, targeting customers interested in a scruffy hipster style.
1. Fashion - Opportunity: Manufacturers and retailers can tap into the trend of subtle aesthetics and minimalist fashion to appeal to modern shoppers.
2. Menswear - Opportunity: Designers and brands can capitalize on the popularity of skinny ties and create innovative designs that cater to the demand for sleek and modern menswear.
3. Grooming - Opportunity: Beauty companies and grooming salons can offer specialized products and services that embrace a laissez-faire approach to grooming, targeting customers interested in the scruffy hipster look.