The Bedderpan is a bedpan that's been designed for modern-day use and it helps to address many of the pitfalls of designs that have been used for far too long. The Bedderpan boasts a design that reduces spillage, increases comfort and maintains patient dignity, and improves the experience for nursing home and hospital staff who are tasked with changing bedpans.
In comparison to standard designs, the Bedderpan has a lower profile, a sturdier frame, a wide seating area and a secondary pan.
With the Bedderpan, Emleorate co-founders Jordan Lee and Michael Morgan say: "Everyone has to go to the bathroom, but not everyone has the luxury of going to the bathroom. That's because for many, bedpans are a fact of life, but they are far from perfect."
Image Credit: Emleorate
The Bedderpan Introduces a Better Version of the Bedpan
1. Improved Bedpan Design - Opportunity for innovation in redesigning bedpans to address issues of spillage, discomfort, and lack of patient dignity.
2. Enhanced Patient Experience - Opportunity to develop products or solutions that improve the overall experience of using bedpans for patients in nursing homes and hospitals.
3. Efficiency in Bedpan Handling - Opportunity to create technologies or systems that streamline the process of changing bedpans for nursing home and hospital staff.
1. Healthcare Equipment Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in designing and manufacturing improved bedpans for healthcare facilities.
2. Assisted Living Facilities - Opportunity to implement innovative bedpan solutions to enhance the patient experience and improve overall care in assisted living facilities.
3. Nursing Staff Training and Management - Opportunity to develop training programs or systems that improve efficiency and effectiveness in handling bedpans for nursing home and hospital staff.