Estée Lauder Companies UK & Ireland (ELC) launched its first multi-brand retail concept called #BeautyHub in the Debenhams department store as a way for consumers to easily discover and interact with products from ELC brands.
At the #BeautyHub, consumers will be able to make the most of in-store services at The Experience Bar, The Fragrance Bar and even partake in ‘snap & pose’ masterclasses. The new retail concept merges social media and the brick-and-mortar experience, as consumers may use iPads to access how-to videos and even film their personal consultations.
As well as being able to experience products from brands like Clinique, Origin and MAC in a way that's highly curated and digitally connected, consumers will also be able to pick up exclusive items like The Festival Survival Kit.
#BeautyHub Offers an Experience Bar, Snap & Pose Masterclasses & More
1. Multi-brand Retail Concepts - The emergence of multi-brand beauty hubs like #BeautyHub presents an opportunity for brands to collaborate and create unique customer experiences.
2. Social Media Integration - The integration of social media platforms into physical retail spaces allows for interactive and shareable experiences, creating new opportunities for customer engagement and brand promotion.
3. Curated and Digitally Connected Experiences - The increasing demand for curated and digitally connected experiences, as seen in #BeautyHub, suggests an opportunity for brands to leverage technology to enhance consumer interactions and personalize product recommendations.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can explore the multi-brand retail concept to create experiential hubs that enhance customer interaction and drive product discovery and sales.
2. Retail and Department Stores - Retailers and department stores can incorporate social media integration and interactive experiences, similar to #BeautyHub, to revitalize the brick-and-mortar shopping experience and increase foot traffic.
3. Digital Technology and App Development - With the growing demand for curated and digitally connected experiences, the digital technology and app development industry can play a pivotal role in creating innovative solutions and platforms that enhance the customer journey.