Avid beauty shoppers are known for dedicating themselves to the pursuit of inner and outer beauty, keeping up to date with the latest and greatest cosmetic, fashion and other beauty products. This infographic from the Videology Group reveals the buying habits of these beauty shoppers, from which medium of advertisement affects them the most, to what types of women are most likely to be beauty shoppers.
The resulting statistics reveal that the most likely women to be beauty shoppers are DIY-enthusiasts, with 96% of DIY-ers saying they love to shop for beauty products. Married women, parents, SUV drivers and pet owners are also extremely likely to be avid beauty shoppers.
With the Internet becoming more and more important in everyday life, it’s a bit surprising that television is the most effective form of advertisement for shoppers, with 25% of shoppers saying they buy products seen on television. In fact, the Internet only affects the buying habits of 9% of beauty shoppers.
With this infographic, it’s clear that the beauty industry, from fashion to cosmetics, is going strong, with millions of women looking to enhance their natural beauty going shopping each and every day.
This Videology Graphic Reveals the Buying Habits of Beauty Shop
1. Beauty Shopping Habits - An opportunity to develop targeted advertising campaigns to effectively reach beauty shoppers.
2. Effectiveness of TV Advertising - An opportunity for businesses to continue investing in TV advertising for the beauty industry.
3. Limited Impact of Internet Advertising - A need for businesses in the beauty industry to re-evaluate and strategize their online advertising efforts.
1. Beauty Industry - The opportunity to create beauty products, campaigns and advertisements that cater specifically to DIY-enthusiasts, married women, parents, SUV drivers and pet owners.
2. Television Industry - Opportunities to build innovative and engaging advertisements that can continue to effectively reach beauty shoppers.
3. Digital Marketing Industry - Opportunities to improve and innovate digital advertising strategies that can better target and influence beauty shoppers.