Premium skincare brand Clarins is known for offering a wide range of anti-aging products that borrow from age-old natural remedies, and its latest 'Beauty in My Plate' book goes one step further to spotlight clean eating secrets that will beautify one's complexion.
The book is described as a new approach and attitude to eating, and is packed with quick and easy diet plans and recipes that even the pickiest of eaters can follow. Written by Dr. Olivier Courtin-Clarins -- Clarin's Managing Director -- this beauty manual suggests that aging is highly affected by one's diet, and gives readers tips on how to reverse aging effects with simple food choices.
The vibrant book also boasts illustrations by Fabienne Legrand who opts for graphics that combine fashion with fresh produce.
Clarins' 'Beauty in My Plate' Book Spotlights Anti-Aging Eating Habits
1. Beauty-centric Diet Books - The trend of beauty-centric diet books emphasizes the connection between food choices and skincare, providing opportunities for disruptive innovations in personalized meal plans and skin-nourishing recipes.
2. Clean Eating Secrets - The trend of clean eating secrets highlights the demand for natural and nutritious food options, creating opportunities for disruptive innovation in the development of clean-label products and sustainable farming practices.
3. Anti-aging Eating Habits - The trend of anti-aging eating habits focuses on the role of diet in preserving youthful appearance, opening up opportunities for disruptive innovations in functional foods and personalized nutrition.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can capitalize on beauty-centric diet books by developing customized skincare regimens that complement specific dietary recommendations for optimal skin health.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can embrace the trend of clean eating secrets by introducing clean-label products and promoting sustainable farming methods to cater to the growing demand for natural and nutritious food options.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage the trend of anti-aging eating habits by offering personalized nutrition services and functional food products that target age-related concerns and promote longevity.