The Beauty Booster Serum leaves the skin glowing and plump. Created in collaboration with JLo Beauty and HydraFacial, the new serum boasts a unique combination of ingredients. The potent formula was inspired by the "JLo Glow" and includes a tri-fermented essence.
Complete with antioxidants and niacinamide, the Beauty Booster Serum works to improve the skin's texture, while leaving the complexion soft and smooth. The formula includes olive leaf extract, which is used to help slow the appearance of aging and improve the skin's hydration. Fermented adaptogens are also used in the serum to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Finally, the Beauty Booster Serum includes hygroplex HHG to restore the skin's ability to retain moisture.
Image Credit: JLo Beauty / HydraFacial
JLo Beauty and HydraFacial Launch the Beauty Booster Serum
1. Plumping Serums - The use of plumping serums is a growing trend in the beauty industry, creating opportunities for the development of new potent formula and innovative packaging designs.
2. Celebrity Beauty Collaborations - More beauty brands are partnering with celebrities to gain their fan bases and create limited-edition products, providing opportunities for innovative celebrity-brand partnerships.
3. Use of Fermented Ingredients - The use of fermented adaptogens in the Beauty Booster Serum, represents a growing trend in the beauty industry environmentally-friendly natural ingredients and probiotics.
1. Skin Care - The development of the Beauty Booster Serum presents a continuous innovation opportunity for the skincare industry to derive potent formula and intelligent packaging designs.
2. Beauty Products - Beauty brands can gain more audience and reach through limited-edition celebrity collabs, creating a significant disruptive opportunity in the beauty industry to partner with celebrities.
3. Natural Ingredients - The trend toward eco-friendly, natural, and fermented ingredients in the beauty industry presents opportunities to develop and market products with unique ingredients like fermented adaptogens in the Beauty Booster Serum.