Beatrice Arthur, better known as Bea Arthur, passed away this week, and Etsy artisans have been hard at work creating handmade ‘Golden Girls’ gear to celebrate one of the actress’s most iconic roles.
From a Bea Arthur portrait made of wasabi to cards, Scrabble tile necklaces, notebooks, totes and brooches, there’s no shortage of ‘Golden Girls’ gear in the gallery above.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Etsy Artisans Create Goods to Honor Bea Arthur & Crew
1. Handmade Tribute Products - Creating handmade merchandise to honor iconic actors or TV shows presents opportunities for artisans to tap into the nostalgia market.
2. Niche Fan Base Merchandise - Catering to dedicated fan bases with unique and personalized products can be a lucrative market for Etsy artisans.
3. Celebrity Memorabilia - Capitalizing on the popularity of celebrities by creating memorabilia and merchandise allows artisans to tap into the collector's market.
1. Handmade Products - The handmade products industry can leverage the demand for tribute merchandise by creating unique and customized items for nostalgic fans.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms like Etsy provide a suitable marketplace for artisans to sell their handmade Golden Girls merchandise to a global audience.
3. Pop Culture Merchandise - The pop culture merchandise industry can embrace the demand for celebrity memorabilia by collaborating with artisans to create exclusive and limited-edition products.