If you think you'd like to take the BDLove Lamp home, you may find it interesting to note that these contemporary hybrid lampposts were actually conceived to increase comfort at transit terminals.
Ross Lovegrove is responsible for this enchanting conceptual design, which turns light saber-like torches into abstract seating. Broad rounded bases provide ideal benches for tired travelers and the glow of the bulbs above them makes these furnishing safe havens after dark.
These BD Barcelona Design standing lights can quite effectively act as streetlights as well as comfy bus stops. The organic lily pads can accommodate a couple of people as they wait for thee train or their ride outside the shopping center. The BDLove Lamp comes in several colors if you're tempted to have your very own on your back porch.
The BDLove Lamp Makes for Bright Bus Shelters
1. Hybrid Lamppost Seating - The integration of comfortable seating with lamppost designs creates a new trend in enhancing the comfort of transit terminals.
2. Abstract Lighting Furniture - Furniture pieces that incorporate abstract lighting elements provide a unique and enchanting aesthetic while also serving a functional purpose.
3. Multi-functional Streetlights - The use of streetlights that serve dual purposes, such as providing illumination and comfortable seating, is a growing trend in urban design.
1. Public Transportation - The public transportation industry has the opportunity to enhance the comfort and convenience of transit terminals by incorporating hybrid lamppost seating designs.
2. Home Decor and Furniture - The home decor and furniture industry can explore the market for abstract lighting furniture that combines aesthetics with functionality for indoor and outdoor use.
3. Urban Design and Infrastructure - The urban design and infrastructure industry can capitalize on the trend of multi-functional streetlights to create more inviting and functional public spaces.