People tend to remember treehouses as being part of the time their father failed miserably with a few pieces of wood and some nails in the backyard, but the Baumraum Treehouses are a far cry from those childhood days. These architectural designs will have you considering packing up the house and moving into the trees.
One of the stunning Baumraun Treehouses is 'The King of Frogs,' which mimics the shape of an egg and hovers above a flat pool in Münster. The treehouse is framed by bamboo stilts, has a curved rooftop-window, a massive terrace and the "walls, floor and furniture are made of white-glazed ash."
The Baumraum Treehouses are an Upgrade from Childhood
1. Eco-friendly Treehouse Designs - The Baumraum Treehouses' use of sustainable materials and eco-friendly features present an opportunity for the architecture industry to explore innovative and environmentally conscious designs.
2. Nature-inspired Architecture - The organic shapes and integration with natural surroundings in Baumraum Treehouses suggest an opportunity for the architectural industry to create more buildings that harmonize with the environment.
3. Luxury Treehouse Living - The luxurious amenities and high-end finishes in Baumraum Treehouses indicate a potential opportunity for the real estate industry to tap into the demand for unique and upscale treehouse living experiences.
1. Architecture - Baumraum Treehouses offer the architecture industry a chance to explore new design possibilities and create sustainable, nature-inspired structures.
2. Construction - The construction industry can embrace the challenge of building innovative, eco-friendly treehouses like the Baumraum designs, incorporating sustainable materials into their projects.
3. Real Estate - Incorporating luxury treehouse living experiences, similar to Baumraum Treehouses, could present a disruptive innovation opportunity for the real estate industry to attract a unique clientele seeking unconventional housing options.