The BASF Mysetta is an updated version of the iconic BMW Isetta. BASF, the German chemical company, decided to show the world just what it can do when it comes to cars. The Mysetta has been given an update with regards to its interior and exterior, but the most charming aspects of the bubble car have remained intact.
The BASF Mysetta is still powered by its one-cylinder engine and has the same bubbly body as the Isetta. However, the exterior was given a fresh paint job and the seats were swapped in favor of colorful polyurethane foam ones. An entertainment system featuring speakers and a movie projector was also added. The BASF Mysetta joins the 1865 Concept Electric Velocipede as the latest awesome attention-drawing creation from the company.
The BASF Mysetta is an Updated Version of BMW's Iconic Isetta
1. Updated Bubble Car Concepts - The trend of updating classic bubble car designs with modern features and technology presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the automotive industry.
2. Interior and Exterior Upgrades - The trend of upgrading the interior and exterior of bubble cars while maintaining their iconic features allows for disruptive innovation opportunities in automotive design and customization.
3. Integration of Entertainment Systems - The trend of integrating entertainment systems, such as speakers and movie projectors, into bubble cars opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the automotive entertainment industry.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by embracing the trend of updating bubble car designs and incorporating modern features and technology.
2. Automotive Design and Customization - The trend of upgrading the interior and exterior of bubble cars while retaining their iconic features presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the automotive design and customization industry.
3. Automotive Entertainment - The integration of entertainment systems, like speakers and movie projectors, into bubble cars showcases disruptive innovation opportunities for the automotive entertainment industry.