Streetwear imprint BEAMS joins forces with The North Face to design the second iteration of the Base Camp Slides in preparation for the rising temperatures. The new design brings forth three new colorways, delivered in either a camouflage version, white and orange, or black and white.
The slides boast ultimate comfort with the construction process, spotlighting a soft jersey lining beneath the strap. It also rests on top of a lightweight outsole with cushioned components for added softness. The forefoot straps boast a mismatching design from one foot to the other before it is adorned in the signature The North Face branding details over the top in a contrasting hue. The Base Camp Slide II are now available for pre-order online at BEAMS.
BEAMS and The North Face Dropped the Second Base Camp Slide
1. Jersey-lined Slides - The market trend of creating slides with comfortable jersey lining showcases innovative ways to create wearable footwear.
2. Mismatching Design - The trend of mismatching designs on footwear represents an opportunity for fashion brands to create unique products that appeal to customers seeking individuality in their choices.
3. Collaborations - The rise in collaborations between brands from different sectors presents an opportunity for companies to expand their customer base and boost their sales.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can benefit from integrating comfortable materials and experimenting with mismatching designs to create unique products that stand out in the market.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can take advantage of the trend of mismatching designs and collaborations to create innovative and stylish products that appeal to a broader audience.
3. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can make use of comfortable materials and trending collaborations to elevate their products and better serve the needs and tastes of their customers.