Bartosz Kosowski is a Polish-based artist with an excellent eye for minimalism lines and a masterful skill in colors and hue manipulation. His collection of illustrations boast both intensively rendered detail and simplistic composition. The combination creates an image reminiscent of classic comic illustrations and retro advertising.
Kosowski's work is heavily narrative-based, sharply commenting on societal structures or criticizing lifestyle. For example, one print features a smoking, pop-collared loser who is being showered with vitamins, carrots and dumbbells. Also frightfully memorable is Kosowski's depiction of a young, backpack-toting school girl shadowed by a looming silhouette.
Bartosz Kosowski earned his BFA in graphic arts from Strzeminski Academy of Fine Arts. He now works with Blackbird Illustration as the leading artist and illustrator.
The Bartosz Kosowski Collection of Satirical Minimalist Prints
1. Minimalistic Illustrations - Minimalistic illustrations with intense detail and simple composition for satirical commentary on societal structures, making an opportunity for disruptive innovation in graphic design.
2. Satirical Art - Satirical art created through color manipulation and illustration for societal and lifestyle commentary, creating new opportunities for social commentary in the art industry.
3. Retro Style Advertising - Retro style advertising through the use of simplistic lines and masterful color manipulation, offering the opportunity to disrupt the design industry with these classic techniques.
1. Graphic Design - A trend in minimalistic lines, color manipulation, and satirical commentary offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in graphic design across all industries.
2. Art - The trend in satirical art through color manipulation and illustration techniques offers new opportunities for disruptive innovation in the art industry.
3. Advertising - The use of simplistic lines and masterful color manipulation as seen in retro style advertising presents opportunities for disruptive innovation across the advertising industry.