Nike introduces the newest iteration of the Dunk Low silhouette for women in a Barely Green colorway palette. This is spotlighted by light pastel hues, prepared for the warmer seasons. The seasonally appropriate shoe is constructed from leather materials and rooted with light green colors throughout.
This can be seen making up the toe box, the quarter, and the collar. A slightly darker color can be seen making up the heel section, the eye stays, and the mudguard. The blend of green is contrasted by a pale Swoosh with a Crimson Tint color. The same Crimson Tint can be seen making up the nylon tongue. Rounding out the shoe are the Sail tonal laces and the tonal Nike logo embroidered onto the back.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Dunk Low Gets a Pastel Palette Barely Green Colorway Design
1. Pastel Sneaker Colorways - Opportunity for companies to incorporate soft, light hues into their sneakers for a perfect spring/summer look
2. Leather Sneaker Construction - Innovation in experimentation with different types of materials to create unique and high-quality sneakers
3. Sustainable Sneaker Manufacturing - Potential for eco-friendly manufacturing processes and materials to make the production of sneakers more environmentally responsible
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can expand their product lines to include trendy and comfortable sneakers with unique materials and colorways
2. Sportswear - Athletic companies can create new and innovative sneakers for athletes that feature sustainable materials and construction
3. Retail - Retail companies can provide more products that satisfy consumer interest in sustainable and eco-friendly fashion by offering eco-friendly sneakers