Output, and the pro audio monitor manufacturer Barefoot Audio, premiered a brand new line of affordable and premium near field studio monitor speakers at NAMM's 2020 trade show. Deviating from its competitors, Output's monitors will be an affordable top-of-the-line option with an elegant look to match.
The speakers are a modern blend of a matte black upper cabinet and a handcrafted wooden walnut base, housing a 6.5" time-aligned, concentric driver from Barefoot Sound's renowned high-fidelity technology. As Output's brand expands beyond studio software and into studio equipment, the new line of monitors will complement both worlds of its existing digital and physical products.
Output's speakers are expected to be released in the Summer of 2020 at $699 USD per monitor. Early access, as well as the product's wait list, can be found through the company's website.
Output Premiered New Monitors in Collaboration with Barefoot Audio
1. Affordable Premium Studio Monitors - Output is disrupting the studio monitor industry by offering an affordable top-of-the-line option with a sleek design.
2. Wooden Monitor Speakers - The use of handcrafted wooden walnut bases in Output's studio monitors presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for other audio manufacturers.
3. Studio Software Companies Expanding to Equipment - Output's expansion from digital software to physical studio equipment is a trend to watch in the pro audio industry.
1. Pro Audio Monitor Manufacturing - Barefoot Audio and other pro audio monitor manufacturers can learn from Output's design innovation by integrating more visually appealing elements in their products.
2. Home Audio - Output's affordable yet high-quality speaker line could disrupt the home audio industry by providing consumers with a premium option at a reasonable price point.
3. Studio Equipment Retail - As Output enters the physical studio equipment market, there is an opportunity for other retailers to expand their inventory to include more audio equipment options.