Japanese streetwear label BAPE re-introduces its classic BAPEX Type-3 timepiece in two new tonal colorways -- silver and gold. The popular watch model first made its debut last year adorned with the label's signature camouflage print pattern. This time, it takes a more premium upscale approach with its clean metallic choices. The pieces are part of the brand's Spring/Summer 2018 offerings and the new renderings are highlighted by its contrasting face. Both of the watches boast blue tonal faces -- the silver iteration is accented with a light teal dial whereas the gold rendition sees a dark blue dial.
The new BAPEX Type-3 watches are further accented with the classic Ape Head motif, three sub-dials, and BAPE's signature phrase that reads "Ape Shall Never Kill Ape" in red on the dial. The watches are priced at approximately $420 USD each and will be available beginning June 2.
BAPE's Iconic BAPAX Type-3 Timepiece Returns in Metallic Options
1. Tonal Metallic Watches - The BAPEX Type-3 timepiece in silver and gold offers a premium and upscale approach to tonal watches with clean metallic choices.
2. Contrasting Faces - The blue tonal faces with light teal and dark blue dials create an eye-catching contrast on the new BAPEX Type-3 watches.
3. Streetwear Watch Revival - The re-introduction of the classic BAPEX Type-3 timepiece with new tonal options appeals to the streetwear fashion trend for luxury watches.
1. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of tonal metallic watches by creating unique designs and collaborations with streetwear labels.
2. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can innovate by incorporating contrasting faces and unique motifs into their high-end watch designs.
3. Streetwear and Sneaker Brands - Streetwear and sneaker brands can explore the market for high-end watches by collaborating with established watchmakers to create limited edition and highly sought-after timepieces.