The BAPE hoodies that were recently released by the Japanese streetwear brand have an unconventional look that's sure to catch some glances.
With a split-panel design, each is divided in half by the different colors of camouflage that mark it. The BAPE hoodies come in three colorways, one of which is red and pink, another that's blue and purple and a third that's slightly more subtle with a black and white colorway.
The streetwear brand's label is included on the sleeves of the BAPE hoodies minimally, while its shark motif is featured on the back of the hoods themselves. Paired with this is the image of a tiger, which brings even more color contrast to the vibrant apparel.
These BAPE Hoodies Feature the Brand's Iconic Pattern and Branding
1. Split-panel Design - Opportunity for fashion brands to experiment with unique and eye-catching split-panel designs in apparel.
2. Color Contrast - Chance for designers to incorporate bold color contrasts to create visually striking clothing.
3. Minimal Branding - Potential for brands to adopt a minimalist branding approach to create subtle yet recognizable designs.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can explore innovative apparel designs using split-panel and color contrast techniques.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can leverage split-panel designs and bold color contrasts to create distinctive and attention-grabbing clothing.
3. Branding and Design - Branding and design agencies can help fashion brands adopt minimalist branding while incorporating unique design elements.