Perfecting the sushi-making process is one that takes some Japanese chefs years to master, but if you find yourself hungry and pressed for time Banzai Sushi carries boxes of pre-made frozen sushi.
With a unique freezing process, Banzai Sushi is able to freeze its California, Spicy Crab and Shrimp & Avocado Rolls so that all consumers have to worry about is setting aside time to thaw and serve it. Each of the boxed meals contains 15 or 30 pieces of sushi, which is comparable to some of the handmade platters that you would find at the grocery store. Rather than having to eat up the contents of fresh sushi box right away, these packages offer a ton more convenience, especially since they come with wasabi and soy sauce packets for whenever you feel like eating a sushi snack.
Banzai Sushi's Meals Are Frozen for Easy Prep at Home
1. Frozen Sushi Meals - Opportunity for innovating frozen meal options for busy consumers.
2. Easy Prep at Home - Opportunity for creating more convenient meal solutions for consumers.
3. Unique Freezing Process - Opportunity for developing new freezing techniques to preserve food quality.
1. Food Packaging - Opportunity for creating packaging solutions that maintain food freshness during freezing process.
2. Frozen Food Manufacturing - Opportunity for producing a wide range of frozen meal options for time-pressed consumers.
3. Convenience Food Retail - Opportunity for retail businesses to offer easy-to-prepare meal options to customers.