If you have ever asked yourself about the digital evolution in street art and graffiti, mysterious Tumblr blogger ABVH has an answer by bringing Banksy masterpieces to life.
Many artists are focusing on transposing street art into new media or forms of expression, and in particular on how to bring crystallized images to life in 3D motion. This is a completely new and creative approach, far away from the mere reproduction of artworks on different medias or commercial items.
The work of ABVH joins two iconic worlds, Banksy’s art and animated GIFS, which together produce fun images that are quickly taking over the web, and that will surely generate a meme phenomenon. Hopefully these will be available to purchase soon!
ABVH Brings to Life Banksy Masterpieces
1. Gifified Street Art - The tech innovation of bringing street art to life in animated GIFs presents new marketing opportunities for artists in the digital age.
2. 3D Motion Art - 3D motion technology offers new outlets for artists to showcase their work and expand their marketability.
3. Digital Evolution of Graffiti - As the rise of digital media continues, avant-garde artists are embracing technology to create new and intriguing forms of street art.
1. Fine Art - The potential for animated GIFS and 3D motion technology to add value to commercialized art could disrupt the traditional fine art industry.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Innovative street art mediums like animated GIFS could provide groundbreaking opportunities for marketers to capture new audiences.
3. E-commerce and Merchandise - The popularity of animated street art GIFS presents an opportunity in E-commerce and merchandise space, specifically for art that is shareable and eye-catching.