With summer weather just around the corner, PDQ has announced the return of its fan-favorite Cali Club Sandwich and Banana Oreo Cookie Shake.
Starting May 11, 2021, at participating PDQ locations nationwide, the chain will once again be offering the Cali Club sandwich. This tasty sandwich is made with the brand’s fresh, never frozen chicken breast, along with ranch, bacon, guacamole, lettuce, and tomato, all served on a toasted potato bun.
As if the return of the Cali Club weren't exciting enough, fans can also once again order the famed Banana Oreo Cookie Shake. This fruity treat is made from all-natural vanilla ice cream, hand-spun with real bananas and crunchy Oreo cookie crumbles. The whole thing is then topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
Image Credit: PDQ
PDQ Has Brought Back its Banana Oreo Cookie Shake in Time for Summer
1. Summer Limited-time Offerings - Taking advantage of seasonality with exclusive product launches to increase customer engagement and drive sales.
2. All-natural Ingredients - Using natural ingredients to appeal to health-conscious consumers and differentiate from competitors.
3. Hand-spun Shakes - Offering made-to-order shakes as a way to create a unique experience and stand out in the crowded quick-service restaurant industry.
1. Quick-service Restaurants - Opportunities for innovative menu offerings and limited-time promotions that drive traffic and revenue.
2. Food and Beverage - Potential for using all-natural ingredients as a way to tap into the growing clean-label movement and meet consumer demand for healthier options.
3. Desserts - Incorporating hand-spun shakes as a way to create a more experiential dessert offering and stand out in the crowded dessert market.