The Bana Bender is what your bathroom would look like if your dreams of having a multi-functional shower came true.
Designers Hong Ruei-Hong & Lin Pin-I created a shower nozzle that also acts as exercising equipment. Made out of an elastic material, the Bana Bender is flexible and can work out the muscles in your upper body when held on to from both sides.
Imagine working out and staying clean at the same time; ultimate double duty!
Implications - Consumers in modern society are looking for ways to save time. Products that allow you to complete two things at once appeal to shoppers who want to live more efficient lifestyles. In order to increase their number of buyers, a company could develop more items like this into their brand.
The Bana Bender is an Elastic Device that Lets You Build Muscle in the Shower
1. Multi-functional Products - Designing products that serve multiple purposes allows consumers to save time and live more efficient lifestyles.
2. Convenience-driven Design - Creating products that offer convenience and usability can attract a larger customer base.
3. Hybrid Innovation - Combining different functionalities in a single product provides opportunities for disruptive innovation.
1. Home and Personal Care - Developing multi-functional products for the bathroom and personal care industry offers opportunities for market growth.
2. Fitness and Exercise Equipment - Incorporating exercise functionality into everyday objects like shower nozzles can revolutionize the fitness industry.
3. Wellness and Health - Creating products that combine personal care and fitness components can cater to the growing wellness industry.