Bambi Northwood-Blyth is the new face for Tony Bianco Shoes Autumn/Winter 2011 Campaign. The shoot is done in black and white and it turned out amazing. With a messy mane, Bambi Northwood-Blyth poses in chunky sweaters, tiny skirts and killer booties.
The Tony Bianco Shoes Autumn/Winter 2011 collection is gorgeous and features a wide range of looks such as leopard print, buckles and chunky wedges. The video shows a sneak peek of the shoe collection and Bambi Northwood-Blyth in action.
Bambi Northwood-Blyth for Tony Bianco Shoes Autumn/Winter 2011 Campaign
1. Chunky Sweaters - Exploring new materials and designs for chunky sweaters can lead to disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry.
2. Leopard Print - Incorporating leopard print in unexpected ways like shoes and accessories opens up disruptive innovation possibilities for the fashion industry.
3. Black and White Shoots - Experimenting with black and white photography techniques and styles can create disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion photography industry.
1. Fashion - Capitalizing on the popularity of chunky sweaters and leopard print can yield disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Footwear - Integrating unique patterns like leopard print and experimenting with chunky wedges creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the footwear industry.
3. Fashion Photography - Exploring new techniques for black and white shoots and incorporating unconventional styling choices like messy manes opens doors for disruptive innovation in the fashion photography industry.