BALMAIN Paris has recently put out a hot new campaign for its Fall/Winter 2014 fashion line. The photoshoot features the talented vision of art director Katie Grand and photographer Mario Sorrenti.
You might recognize a few faces in this BALMAIN Paris ad campaign. Top models such as Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne join the ranks of Issa Lish, Kayla Scott, Jackson ale and Binx Walton to bring the BALMAIN Paris Fall/Winter 2014 collection to life. The models are lounging over top of one another dressed head to two in BALMAIN Paris' latest hip-hop and safari-inpsired designs. The collection features a mix of fur, features and beading paired up with structured silhouettes that are as flattering as they are revealing.
The BALMAIN Paris Fall/Winter 2014 Campaign Channels a Hip-Hop Vibe
1. Hip-hop Inspired Fashion - The BALMAIN Paris Fall/Winter 2014 Campaign showcases the growing trend of hip-hop inspired fashion designs that are both comfortable and stylish.
2. Safari-inspired Fashion - The BALMAIN Paris Fall/Winter 2014 Campaign is an example of the safari-inspired fashion trend that incorporates animal prints and earthy tones.
3. Collaborative Photoshoots - The BALMAIN Paris Fall/Winter 2014 Campaign is a testament to the trend of creative collaborations between photographers, art directors, and fashion brands.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the growing hip-hop and safari-inspired fashion trends which offer new avenues to explore in their designs.
2. Photography Industry - The photography industry can take advantage of the growing trend of collaborative photoshoots that involve fashion brands and art directors to produce high-quality and unique content.
3. Music Industry - The music industry can explore potential collaborations with fashion brands to incorporate hip-hop inspired fashion designs into music videos and stage performances.