The Balmain Fall 2016 campaign features Kim Kardashian West and her husband Kanye West.
The Wests continue to make waves in the media as their celebrity feuds, businesses and music continue to dominate pop culture news. The Balmain Fall Campaign shows them modelling for the fashion house in black and white photos that are quite powerful. The models in this campaign are all featured crying and in one photo, Kanye is seen sporting the same vivid blue eye contacts that he wore at this year's Met Gala. Both Kim and Kanye are seen modelling the same Balmain clothing they wore at the annual fashion event.
The photos were shot by the photographer Steven Klein and are simultaneously poignant and cutting-edge.
This Balmain Fall Ad Features Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
1. Celebrity Fashion Campaigns - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging the influence of celebrities to create emotional and powerful fashion campaigns.
2. Celebrity Feuds - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Capitalizing on the media attention generated by celebrity feuds to promote brands and products.
3. Pop Culture News - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating innovative content and experiences that ride the wave of pop culture news to engage and captivate audiences.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating emotional storytelling and unconventional methods to redefine the fashion industry.
2. Media and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new ways to leverage celebrity influence and create engaging content that drives media consumption.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing the power of celebrity feuds and pop culture news to design attention-grabbing advertising campaigns that resonate with consumers.