You might already have a towel rail mounted on the wall of your washroom, but don't underestimate the usefulness of the Balloon by Studio Klass. It fulfills the role of an extra rack in the bathroom, but it can be used in absolutely any room of the house.
The four-legged structure supports a single pole across the top that can serve the purpose of collecting clothing in the bedroom, but also outerwear in the front foyer and blankets, newspapers and magazines in the living room. It can be used to suspend toys to entertain babies and do a great number of other things that the imagination may dream up. But it's also the appearance of the Balloon by Studio Klass that's so endearing, inspired by the rounded inflated forms that clowns make.
Balloon by Studio Klass was Inspired by Playful Clowns' Sculptures
1. Multipurpose Racks - Creating racks that can be used in various rooms of the house for different purposes opens up opportunities for multipurpose furniture designs.
2. Interactive Furniture - Designing furniture pieces that can entertain and engage users, such as suspending toys for babies, offers opportunities for interactive and playful home decor.
3. Inflatable-inspired Designs - Drawing inspiration from inflatable objects like clowns' sculptures allows for the creation of unique and visually appealing products in different industries.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Designing and producing multipurpose furniture items opens up opportunities in the furniture manufacturing industry for innovative and functional products.
2. Home Decor - Creating interactive furniture pieces and novel designs inspired by inflatable objects creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the home decor industry.
3. Toy Manufacturing - Developing toys that can be hung on versatile racks, like the Balloon by Studio Klass, presents opportunities for creative and interactive toy designs.