Bala Bangles are bracelets that were designed specifically for use during yoga sessions, for those looking to get the most out of their experience.
While yoga traditionally focuses on flexibility and balance, strength is a major component of the practice. Bala Bangles were designed to replace the use of handheld weights during yoga, to ensure that those practicing it remain as unencumbered as possible while doing so. The bracelets have a stylish design and weigh one pound each, and they are intended to add some resistance to various yoga poses -- making them especially ideal for those who are well-practiced and would like to challenge themselves further.
Bala Bangles provide a simple method of improving balance and resistance without doing so in a way that inhibits movement in a yoga session.
Bala Bangles Were Designed to Make Yoga More Strength-Focused
1. Strength-focused Yoga - Developing yoga accessories centered around strength-focused practices may become a more popular trend in the future as people seek to diversify their yoga practice.
2. Innovative Fitness Accessories - Bala Bangles exemplify a trend toward creative adaptations of traditional fitness accessories that people are likely to become more interested in as they seek novelty during workouts.
3. Integrated Fitness Accessories - Incorporating accessories like Bala Bangles into a yoga flow can become a more significant trend, as people look for more integrated and effective approaches to their workouts.
1. Fitness Accessories Industry - The fitness accessories industry may benefit from investing in a more diverse range of products that target niche practices like yoga and offer unique advantages.
2. Yoga Industry - As the trend toward strength-focused yoga spreads, the yoga industry may benefit from expanding its offerings to include more products that support this type of practice.
3. Athletic Apparel Industry - The athletic apparel industry can look to partner with companies like Bala on product development that responds to changing exercise trends and consumer preferences.