The 'Joy the Baker' blog recently dreamed up a recipe for Campfire Baked Bananas. While the recipe is inspired by the classic fireside treat, this version can be made in the comfort of your own home.
The recipe is easy to make and can be customized with whatever extra ingredients you have on hand. To begin, you will need a few ripe bananas, milk chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and tin foil. Start by slicing your bananas vertically down the center. Then gently wrap each banana in tin foil. Before sealing the foil, top each banana with chocolate and marshmallows. Bake for six to eight minutes or until the bananas are slightly softened.
After you have removed the bananas from the oven, you can decorate them with toppings such as Oreo cookie crumbs, chopped pistachio nuts, colorful rainbow sprinkles or even sugary cold cereal.
This DIY Recipe Helps You Make a Fun Campfire Treat in Your Own Home
1. DIY Recipes - Opportunity for businesses to create and market easy-to-make recipes that can be enjoyed at home.
2. Customization - Potential for businesses to offer personalized versions of popular recipes with various toppings and ingredients.
3. Alternative Treats - Growing demand for creative and unique dessert options that deviate from traditional offerings.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to create and promote DIY recipe products and ingredients.
2. Baking Supplies - Opportunity for companies that manufacture and sell baking supplies such as tin foil, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
3. Dessert Decorations - Potential for companies that specialize in dessert decorations to offer a wide range of toppings and add-ons for customized treats.