With the growing popularity of grain bowls, Rubio’s has debuted two new build-your-own bowl options for customers: the Mango Superfood Bowl and the Baja Chopped Bowl. Created with health and wellness in mind, the new bowls are great for anyone looking for a better-for-you takeout option.
Both the new Mango Superfood Bowl and the Baja Chopped Bowl are made with fresh ingredients. Each bowl starts with the customer's choice of grains (brown rice and quinoa or lemongrass citrus rice), half-grains, or half greens with fresh romaine. As for protein, options range from shrimp and wild-caught mahi mahi, to all-natural chicken raised without antibiotics. As for the toppings, the Mango Superfood Bowl features zesty ingredients such as mango salsa and fresh guacamole, while the Baja Chopped Bowl features black beans and a fire-roasted corn relish.
Image Credit: Rubio’s.
Rubio’s New Mango Superfood Bowl and Baja Chopped Bowl are Here for 2020
1. Grain Bowl Popularity - The growing popularity of grain bowls presents an opportunity for businesses to innovate and offer customizable and healthy bowl options.
2. Health and Wellness Focus - The wellness-focused bowls from Rubio's tap into the health-conscious consumer market, providing an opportunity for other restaurants to create similar nutritious offerings.
3. Customizable Takeout Options - The build-your-own bowl concept allows customers to personalize their meals, presenting an opportunity for food service providers to offer customizable takeout options.
1. Restaurant Industry - The restaurant industry can leverage the trend of grain bowls and offer customizable and healthy bowl options to cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Fast Casual Dining - Fast casual dining establishments can tap into the health and wellness market by providing customizable and nutritious bowl options.
3. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery services can capitalize on the customizable takeout trend by offering a wide range of grain bowls that cater to different dietary preferences.