I have seen my share of mediocre and poorly executed ads, but this one takes the cake hands down.
I am all for being intrigued by an unusual image, but there is a big difference between an intriguing ad and a confusing one. And these ads for Biopiscinas pool cleaning products fall in the latter category.
While the idea of having the pool become so clean after using Biopiscinas that you can not see the water might be good in theory, the execution is so poor, it makes you think the ad is for a graphic manipulation software or that these people suffered from biological hazards in pools that do not use Biopiscinas. As it turns out, the strange shape of the bodies of the man and woman in the ads is actually the result of the hyper transparent water magnification effect. They are standing in the pool under water, which results in certain body parts being magnified and disproportionate.
I believe that if an ad requires all this thinking and analysis in order to deliver its message, it did not do its job well.
1. Clean Pool Advertising - There is an opportunity for innovative advertising campaigns that effectively communicate the benefits of pool cleaning products.
2. Visual Clarity in Ads - Brands can focus on creating visually clear and straightforward ads to avoid confusion and improve message delivery.
3. Creative Pool Cleaning Solutions - Innovation in pool cleaning products can provide solutions that deliver exceptional cleanliness and transparency.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can explore disruptive strategies to improve the effectiveness of ads for pool cleaning products.
2. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can contribute to creating ads that effectively communicate product benefits without confusing visuals.
3. Pool Cleaning Products - The pool cleaning products industry can invest in research and development to develop innovative solutions for crystal-clear pool water.