The Starbucks Chicken Sausage & Bacon Biscuit Sandwich has been unveiled by the QSR coffee brand that will provide patrons with a premium breakfast item to pick up with their coffee.
Crafted with chicken sausage, country-style gravy, double-smoked bacon and spiced honey butter, the sandwich features a baked-from-scratch biscuit that is made using cornmeal. This makes it an artisanal menu item to pick up that is unlike the breakfast sandwiches found at other retailers that are crafted from lower quality ingredients.
The Starbucks Chicken Sausage & Bacon Biscuit Sandwich has been announced along with the new Teavana 'Citrus Defender' as a handcrafted tea that will help consumers stay healthy through the remainder of winter. The tea is packed with vitamin C, and made with white tea, honey and steamed lemonade.
The Starbucks Chicken Sausage & Bacon Biscuit Sandwich is Premium
1. Premium Fast Food - The Starbucks Chicken Sausage & Bacon Biscuit Sandwich showcases a rise in demand for premium fast food, providing market opportunity to other brands.
2. Artisanal Menu Items - The baked-from-scratch biscuit used in the Starbucks Chicken Sausage & Bacon Biscuit Sandwich highlights the trend towards artisanal menu items, providing opportunities in the bakery and cafe industries for similar concepts.
3. Functional Beverages - The launch of the Teavana 'Citrus Defender' handcrafted tea highlights the growing trend for functional and health-focused beverages, providing opportunities for other brands to innovate in this space.
1. Fast Food - The Starbucks Chicken Sausage & Bacon Biscuit Sandwich represents a new standard in premium fast food options, leading the competitive charge for other fast food brands to create similarly premium products.
2. Bakery - The artisanal approach seen in the Starbucks Chicken Sausage & Bacon Biscuit Sandwich provides an opportunity for bakeries to create baked goods that align with consumers' preference for high-quality ingredients and handmade products.
3. Beverage - The Teavana 'Citrus Defender' functional tea showcases the trend in the beverage industry towards health-focused, functional drinks that provide opportunities for other companies to create similar offerings.