The looks from Tonsure's Fall/Winter 2018 collection are exhibited in this backstage editorial during London Fashion Week Men's. The photoshoot is exceptionally lo-fi and thanks to the DIY aesthetic, the striking silhouettes from the label's upcoming season are put forward.
With the Fall/Winter 2018 collection, it is clear that Tonsure seeks to redefine contemporary menswear. The backstage editorial is unified through the heavy occurrence of mixed material use, as well as repeated motifs. Styles that draw the audience's attention range from a workwear dark denim ensemble that has a deconstructed look with shiny latex-like sleeves and a belt to a formal coat that is completed with vibrant orange straps. In light of these curiously styled designs, it is evident that Tonsure does not shy away from experimentation.
Tonsure's Fall/Winter 2018 Boasts Striking Outerwear Designs
1. Lo-fi Fashion Photography - Opportunity to explore the use of low-fidelity aesthetic in capturing fashion collections, creating a distinct and raw visual style.
2. Mixed Material Menswear - Potential for innovation in combining different materials and textures in menswear designs, offering unique and unconventional fashion choices.
3. Deconstructed Workwear - Disruptive potential in deconstructing traditional workwear silhouettes and incorporating unconventional elements, creating edgy yet functional garments.
1. Fashion Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore and capitalize on the growing demand for lo-fi fashion photography.
2. Menswear Design - Fashion designers can tap into the trend of mixed material menswear, using diverse fabrics and textures to create avant-garde menswear collections.
3. Fashion Retail - Retailers can cater to the demand for deconstructed workwear by offering innovative and edgy workwear options for fashion-forward consumers.