For the latest I Love Ugly July lookbook, the modern menswear brand chose to highlight a bachelor pad-inspired vibe. Featuring the ever-so stylish brunette male model posing in baseball-inspired prints and shorts, this I Love Ugly summer lookbook is hip, and a little steamy.
To highlight I Love Ugly's re-release of the Baseball Frankie and White Lady design prints, I Love Ugly styled this lookbook to center around a dashing young man lounging around his sleek bachelor pad. With monochromatic white backgrounds and minimalist furniture, the white pin-striped Baseball Frankie shirt with a red helmet and baseball bat print really pops.
With a bad boy pout and a devilishly charming smile, this male model rocks the I Love Ugly clothes so well, the viewer forgets to look past his pretty face.
The I Love Ugly Summer 2013 Lookbook is Modern and Sleek
1. Bachelor Pad-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for menswear brands to incorporate sleek, minimalist designs with a hint of playful masculinity.
2. Baseball-inspired Prints - Potential for clothing brands to create unique designs incorporating baseball elements.
3. Monochromatic Lookbooks - Chance for brands to showcase their collections using clean, white backgrounds for a minimalist aesthetic.
1. Menswear - Opportunity for menswear brands to tap into the bachelor pad-inspired trend and create fashion lines that resonate with modern, style-conscious men.
2. Clothing - Potential for clothing brands to explore baseball-inspired prints and incorporate them into their collections, attracting sports enthusiasts and fans of unique designs.
3. Photography/fashion Advertising - Opportunity for photographers and fashion advertisers to adopt the monochromatic lookbook trend that focuses on minimalist aesthetics, creating visually stunning campaigns.