Amber Wheeler decided to get creative with her baby pictures by doodling over them. These baby photos portray wheeler's toddler as an astronaut, a deep sea diver and even a ninja. This impressive infant seems to have lived an interesting life so far.
While there's something to be said for typical baby portraits, these amusing scribble-infused shots are sure to make friends and family smile. Wheeler took pictures of her baby laying on a blank white surface, and created an adventurous background to match each one.
It looks as though Wheeler may have used Microsoft Paint to liven up these adorable baby photos. What's great about these shots is that they play up the fact that children can grow up to be anything, whether it's a rock star or a dancer.
Amber Wheeler Doodles Over Baby Pictures to Make them Adventurous
1. Doodled Baby Portraits - Personalized baby portraits with whimsical drawings can be the new trend that captures the attention of new parents.
2. Creative Baby Photography - Baby photography with creative illustrations can be a new way of capturing memories and differentiate from traditional photography.
3. Personalized Illustrations - The use of personalized illustrations can expand in different industries, including photography, design, and advertising.
1. Photography - Professional photographers can design creative baby photoshoots with personalized illustrations to differentiate their services from traditional photography.
2. Interior Design - Baby portraits with whimsical illustrations can be used in interior design to add a playful touch to a baby's room.
3. Advertising - Personalized illustrations can be used in advertising campaigns directed at new parents to create a stronger emotional connection with the audience.