BAPE created a new Baby Milo graduation plush toy, the perfect gift for any streetwear fan and graduate. The Baby Milo monkey is dressed in classic graduation gear, including a cap and gown. Available in a limited-edition carrying case, the plush toy holds a scroll of parchment that says "Congratulations!" The monkey's removable hat opens with the branding on the inside, as well as "Happy Graduation!"
This new toy is available online now, appealing to graduates of all ages from kindergarten and elementary school to high school. Designed to be used as either an everyday toy or a collector item, the new Baby Milo graduation plush toy is for sale for a limited time only and will go along with BAPE's other Baby Milo clothing.
Image Credit: BAPE Baby Milo
BAPE Created a Collectible Baby Milo Graduation Toy
1. Limited-edition Collectibles - The success of limited-edition Baby Milo graduation plush toy presents an opportunity for other brands to create their variations of the collectible toy market.
2. Branded Graduation Merchandise - The Baby Milo graduation plush toy shows an opportunity for other brands to explore creating branded graduation merchandise for various age groups.
3. Streetwear-inspired Toys - The popularity of the Baby Milo graduation plush toy proves that there is a market for streetwear-inspired toys, offering an opportunity for toy companies to collaborate with streetwear brands.
1. Streetwear Industry - Streetwear brands, like BAPE, could create a new revenue stream by expanding their product line to include limited-edition collectible plush toys.
2. Toy Industry - The success of the Baby Milo graduation plush toy shows that there is a market for streetwear-inspired toys, leading to an opportunity for the toy industry to collaborate with streetwear brands.
3. Education Industry - The graduation merchandise market presents an opportunity for the education industry to collaborate with brands to create branded merchandise that appeals to different age groups of graduates.