A diamond necklace has to appeal to its prospective wearer once in order to guarantee its sale, but the buyer aspires to charm admirers time and time again with such a luxurious bodily embellishment. These B-Point Jewelry ads, however, assert that even the wearer will be barely able to control her thrill upon donning these expensive accessories.
The Publicis Yorum advertising agency of Istanbul, Turkey created a run of three prints that picture a glamorous girl repeatedly going into shock. Medical professionals in the background revive her with a defibrillator, and test her blood pressure and other vital signs with ambulance equipment. Of course, the culprit that has brought on the compromising conditions in these B-Point Jewelry ads is of course the "Very exciting" Bilgun Dereli earrings, rings and necklaces.
These B-Point Jewelry Ads Cause Cardiac Arrest
1. Interactive Print Ads - Create print ads that are engaging and interactive, leaving a lasting impression on the viewer.
2. Luxury Shock Marketing - Promote luxury products with marketing strategies that create an emotional response in consumers, such as awe or shock.
3. Medical Aesthetic Advertising - Incorporate medical aesthetics into advertising campaigns, playing into the desire for physical perfection and beauty.
1. Jewelry - Create innovative and exciting marketing campaigns for luxury jewelry brands.
2. Fashion - Incorporate unique and (potentially) shocking advertising concepts into fashion campaigns to capture consumer attention.
3. Beauty - Incorporate the concept of physical perfection and aesthetics into beauty industry advertising campaigns, exploring new and bold marketing approaches.