Even superheros have to smell fresh when fighting crime, and one small spray of Avengers Cologne will definitely do the trick. This line of fragrances was inspired by the The Avengers movie, which is scheduled to hit theaters May 4th, 2012.
The Iron Man scent is titled Mark VII and is described as "I don’t play well with others," which would be perfect for any macho man. Hulk’s cologne is sure to make anyone’s nostrils flare in amazement when he struts into the room smelling of heroism. The Captain America line is a true lady-killer sure to swoon any damsel in distress. If you want to smell like a sensuous lighting storm, then spray on a little Worthy modeled after Thor.
The Avengers Cologne lets any mortal experience what being superhuman is like with one simple spray.
The Avengers Cologne Kills Bad Guys With One Whiff
1. Superhero-inspired Fragrances - Creating fragrances inspired by popular superheroes offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the fragrance industry by tapping into the fanbase of these iconic characters.
2. Character-based Marketing - Utilizing popular characters like Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, and Thor to create cologne lines presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the marketing industry by leveraging the existing popularity and recognition of these superheroes.
3. Experiential Products - Developing colognes that allow consumers to experience the essence of superhuman qualities provides disruptive innovation opportunities in the personal care industry, offering a unique and immersive scent experience.
1. Fragrance - The fragrance industry can leverage the trend of superhero-inspired fragrances to create new and exciting product lines that cater to fans of these iconic characters.
2. Marketing - The marketing industry can capitalize on the popularity of superheroes by using character-based marketing strategies to promote and sell products, like colognes, that are inspired by these beloved fictional heroes.
3. Personal Care - The personal care industry can explore the concept of experiential products, such as colognes that evoke superhuman qualities, to offer consumers a unique and memorable scent experience that goes beyond traditional fragrances.