Cell Repair Night Oil is an award-winning overnight beauty serum by Aurelia Probiotic Skincare made from high quality and ethically sourced botanicals that promises to nourish and repair.
Designed to be suitable for all skin types including sensitive, Cell Repair Night Oil is a facial oil comprised of neroli, lavender, rose and mandarin that is notably free-from any fillers or synthetic fragrances. The nighttime product can also be used to soothe the skin after after exposure to extreme weather such as wind or sun.
A British company launched in 2013, Aurelia Probiotic Skincare offers a well-rounded line of beauty solutions that uses cutting edge probiotic knowledge -- notably, the products in the range do not contain live bacteria, nor do they act on the microbiome surface of the skin.
Cell Repair Night Oil is an Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Product
1. Probiotic Beauty Products - There is a growing trend in the beauty industry towards incorporating probiotics in skincare products, providing opportunities for innovative formulations and marketing strategies.
2. Clean Beauty - The demand for clean beauty products, free from fillers and synthetic fragrances, is on the rise, presenting opportunities for brands to create ethical and sustainable beauty solutions.
3. Nighttime Skincare - Nighttime skincare products, like the Cell Repair Night Oil, are gaining popularity as consumers seek out specialized treatments to nourish and repair their skin while they sleep.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can capitalize on the trend of probiotic beauty products and develop innovative formulations that promote skin health and repair.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can tap into the clean beauty trend and create natural, ethically sourced products that cater to the demand for clean and transparent ingredients.
3. Wellness - The wellness industry can explore the nighttime skincare trend and develop holistic approaches to beauty that prioritize self-care and rejuvenation during sleep.