It would not be surprising if people thought that the AudioBulb Wireless Speaker Light Bulbs were simply made to appear like light bulbs without functioning like them. There have been a slew of sound systems popping up that have been designed to blend in with their environment. But this product not only provides quality audio for a person's iPhone, it also lights up a room.
Simple, yet ingenious, the AudioBulb Wireless Speaker Light Bulbs replace standard 60 watt light bulbs while featuring speakers in the center. It connects wirelessly to a docking base station and even comes with a remote control. Available in sets of two, this light-speaker system might be expensive, but it also saves precious space.
The AudioBulb Wireless Speaker Light Bulbs are 2-in-1 Creations
1. Multi-functional Devices - The rise of products such as AudioBulb Wireless Speaker Light Bulbs highlights the trend towards multi-functional devices with multiple features, increasing cost-efficiency and space-saving capabilities.
2. Integrated Home Technology - The ability of the AudioBulb Wireless Speaker Light Bulbs to connect wirelessly to a docking base station and provide quality audio for a person's iPhone signifies a growing trend towards integrating technology within the home.
3. Discreet Sound Systems - The popularity of sound systems that blend in with their environment demonstrates the trend towards more subtle and discreet electronic devices.
1. Smart Home Technology - Companies within the smart home technology industry can capitalize on the trend of integrating electronics within the home environment showcased by the AudioBulb Wireless Speaker Light Bulbs.
2. Lighting Design - Incorporating sound technology within lighting design presents an opportunity for the lighting industry to expand its offerings and create innovative and multi-functional products.
3. Tech Accessories - The development of multi-functional products such as the AudioBulb Wireless Speaker Light Bulbs opens up a market for tech accessory companies to capitalize on cost-efficient and space-saving trends.