The Audi S8 plus is a vehicle that is claimed to be the "highest powered sports sedan in the premium segment". With the ability to pump out as much as 605 horsepower and hit a blistering top speed of up to 305 km/h, these claims are not off the mark.
The vehicle is powered by a 4.0 turbo fuel stratified injection engine that is capable of producing a maximum torque of 516.3 pounds-feet in overboost mode. The vehicle is capable of accelerating from zero to 100 km/h in a highly impressive 3.8 seconds.
With an eight-speed tiptronic gearbox, adaptive air suspension and the the ability to adjust to current road conditions, the Audi S8 plus truly is a complete sports sedan.
The Audi S8 Plus Can Zoom Along at 300 Kilometers Per Hour
1. High-performance Sedans - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop innovative technologies to improve performance and speed in sports sedans.
2. Fuel Efficiency - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create fuel-efficient engines for high-powered sports sedans.
3. Advanced Suspension Systems - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Design cutting-edge adaptive suspension systems to enhance driving experience in sports sedans.
1. Automotive - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Introduce advanced features and technologies in the automotive industry.
2. Automotive Engineering - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Push the boundaries of engineering to develop high-performance components for sports sedans.
3. Sports Cars - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Expand the capabilities of sports cars by integrating advanced technologies and design features from sports sedans.