Atarah was founded by Stephanie Eyison, who experienced postpartum hair loss. The brand aims to empower those undergoing similar experiences by providing hair loss solutions to rejuvenate the scalp. Atarah's Scalp and Hair Treatment is made from plant-based and certified organic ingredients sourced worldwide and handcrafted to promote hair growth.
The proprietary blend of lightweight oil is suitable for daily use and combats hair thinning and bald spots after 30-45 days of consistent use. Each ingredient in the formula works together to deeply penetrate the scalp while stimulating hair follicles. This helps to optimize hair growth and promote healthy hair. Those in need of hair revitalization can visit Atarah's online store to purchase the revolutionary product.
Image Credit: Atarah
Atarah's Scalp and Hair Treatment Boasts a Plant-Based Formula
1. Plant-based Hair Growth Treatments - Plant-based and organic ingredients will continue to be a growing trend in the beauty industry, providing disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to develop new hair growth treatments utilizing these types of ingredients.
2. Personalized Hair Loss Solutions - As more people experience hair loss, the need for personalized hair loss solutions will increase, creating opportunities for companies to develop customized treatments based on individual needs and hair types.
3. Natural Scalp Care Products - Consumers are becoming more concerned about the ingredients they put on their skin and hair, leading to a trend in natural scalp care products. Companies can take advantage of this trend by developing all-natural and organic scalp treatment products.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry will continue to see disruption as more consumers seek out plant-based and organic hair growth treatments and natural scalp care products.
2. Health and Wellness - With hair loss being a common issue for many people, the health and wellness industry will see growth in personalized hair loss solutions.
3. Agriculture - The agriculture industry can benefit from the trend towards plant-based and organic hair growth treatments by producing and supplying the necessary ingredients for these products.