Just as there's the Yo app to quickly say hi to someone, there's the Beer?! app, so that you can ask someone for a drink. The app features a simple menu where you can add the names of your friends, and choose one of them to message. Just like the Yo app, the only thing that you can actually message to your companion is a "Beer?!" which is straight and to the point. Rather than worrying about when and where, the app's only feature is to have message recipients reply "Beer?!" so in response, beer is always the answer.
The app is silly and simple, but if the popularity of Yo has been any indication, it should be just as fun to try out with your friends.
The 'Beer?!' App is the Simplest Way to Ask Someone for a Drink
1. Drinking Invitation Apps - Opportunity for more apps that simplify the process of asking someone for a drink.
2. 'beer?!' App - Opportunity to develop similar apps that provide a simple and direct way to ask someone for a specific drink.
3. Messaging with Limited Options - Opportunity for messaging apps that limit communication options to increase efficiency and promote specific interactions.
1. Mobile App Development - Opportunity for mobile app developers to create innovative drinking invitation apps with unique features.
2. Social Networking - Opportunity for social networking platforms to incorporate dedicated features for arranging drinks with friends.
3. Online Messaging - Opportunity for online messaging platforms to introduce limited options for specific types of messages, such as drink invitations.